Customizable, turn-key automatic infeed station with a range of 2-7 loading stations.
TigerStop has just announced the addition of AutoLoader, an automatic infeed station for the TigerSaw 1000, its fully automated cross-cutting saw system. With AutoLoader, an operator can load five pieces at a time, reducing manual material handling time and increasing operator capacity for performing value-added tasks, such as sorting finished parts. Cut parts can be inkjet- or label-printed on the TigerSaw 1000 facilitating fast, accurate and easy part sorting.
The AutoLoader can accommodate material from 4 to 24 feet in length and can be configured with up to seven stations with section lengths in either 3 foot or 6 foot intervals. TigerStop states that its TigerSaw 1000 with AutoLoader is priced at about a third of the cost of comparable saw systems with automated infeed stations currently on the market.
“Our new AutoLoader is a powerful labor efficiency tool,” states Rakesh Sridharan, TigerStop CEO. “It will allow TigerSaw 1000 to run at maximum capacity with a single operator, providing significant savings on labor costs.”
TigerSaw 1000 delivers finished-part cut quality along with 5-Piece door optimization and pack and bundle processing. It comes with best in class Dynamic Optimization™ software for achieving maximum material yield, and a Crayon Defect Marking system that allows shops to defect in house and use lower grade, less expensive material. Adding the AutoLoader can free up top operators and skilled laborers. A skilled employee can mark material defects with a UV crayon ahead of time and even the newest/least experienced operator can finish the job, loading pieces onto the Automatic Infeed Station and sorting finished pieces.
The new AutoLoader for TigerSaw 1000 Features
- Robust loading station capacity: Each loading station has 5 dogs designed to move material forward with a pushing capacity of up to 100lbs per set of dogs.
- Flexible material length capacities: will accommodate material ranging from 4 feet to 24 feet.
- Custom loading station, configurable: Customize the number of Automatic Infeed Stations based on the length of the material needed to process. Integrate anywhere from 2-7 stations in 3 or 6 foot increments
- Sensors: Allow loading station to recognize when material is pressed against the back fence, signaling that the material is ready to be processed through the saw and to continue feeding material until more is needed or the cut list is complete.
- Safety: Switch and kill line runs the entire length of the Infeed Station.
TigerStop was founded in 1994 by Spencer Dick, who as the owner of a thriving manufacturing business, became frustrated with the inherent inefficiencies of his machine operators stopping to reset and recalibrate whenever they were cutting material to various lengths. Spencer also noticed that regardless of how carefully material was measured, the end results were always of slightly different dimensions. He founded TigerStop to automate the cutting process so that exact and accurate parts, whether wood, metal or plastic, would result each and every time.